How to join Crossref?

good afternoon! please tell me how to join crossref membership

Dear Gulnar,

Welcome to the Crossref Community Forum!
To get started with membership at Crossref, take a look at our Become a Member page where you can read more about the benefits, obligations, and fees. You will also find a link at the bottom of the page to an application form, once submitted our membership team will get back to you with the next steps.

Alternatively, you may want to look into joining Crossref via a Sponsor. We know that cost and technical capabilities can be barriers to participation. Joining through a Sponsor can help. Members who take this option have the same obligations and benefits as any other member, but they have someone representing them for Crossref services.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,
Vanessa

2 Likes

Hi Vanessa,

I just received this email addressed to Gulnar.

I wonder if there was some mistake in processing this Gulnarā€™s new account, as I have been a Crossref Community member for several years.

Dear Eric,

Iā€™m not sure I understand, do you mean you received my above reply to Gulnarā€™s message as an email? If so could this just be that that it appeared as one of your digest emails or notifications from the forum. Apologies if this was some kind of error on our end.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

I also received it.
Maimuna

Hi All,

My apologies, this seems to have been an issue caused by moving Gulnarā€™s post from where they had originally replied, into its own topic (as it was not relevant to the original thread). This seemed to cause a notification tag to be created. This hasnā€™t happened before and Iā€™ve now resolved it so only people in this thread or following this topic should receive these notifications as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will make sure this doesnā€™t happen again in future.

Best wishes,

Vanessa

1 Like