Error validate the XML file

Dear,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nilson Jr, and I work as the Librarian at the Digital Library of Academic Journals of the Universidade Federal do Paraná in Brazil.

I tried to validate the DOI of the journal’s XML file, on the CrossRef website, and the following error appeared:

I would like to check, if you could help me?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<doi_batch_diagnostic status=“completed” sp=“CrossRef website”>
<submission_id>1586370289</submission_id>
<batch_id>RCC_1692633232</batch_id>
<record_diagnostic status=“Failure” msg_id=“22”>
all doi’s under the current journal element
ISSN “19846266” has already been assigned, issn (19846266) is assigned to another title (Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria)
</record_diagnostic>
ISSN “19846266” has already been assigned, issn (19846266) is assigned to another title (Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria)
</record_diagnostic>
</record_diagnostic>

[…]

</record_diagnostic>
<batch_data>
<record_count>12</record_count>
<success_count>0</success_count>
<warning_count>0</warning_count>
<failure_count>12</failure_count>
</batch_data>
</doi_batch_diagnostic>

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,

Nilson Jr

Hi @BDP_Crossref ,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the Community Forum!

We have a rigid journal title check process built into our registration process. This is meant to enforce consistency in the metadata records registered with us.

Your submission - 1586370289 - was failing because the journal title previously registered for ISSN 19846266 was Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria, as you can see in the error message returned in the submission log:

In submission 1586370289, the journal title included was:

<full_title>RC&C. Revista de Contabilidade e Controladoria</full_title>

Since RC&C. Revista de Contabilidade e Controladoria did not match the previous title registered with us - Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria - we failed the registration. Since it appears that you’d prefer to register this title for this journal, I have updated the journal title in our admin tool title records for ISSN 19846266 to: RC&C. Revista de Contabilidade e Controladoria .

I also successfully reprocessed submission 1586370289. The DOIs in that submission have now been registered.

My best,
Isaac